We offer HNCs, HNDs, Foundation degrees and BA (Hons) degrees, including Creative Media Production, Music Production, Public Services, Counselling and Teacher Education.
Choose us for:
- Affordable Higher Education
Our fees are typically less than HE courses at universities, enabling you to access affordable university-level education. The Government provides learning loans for HE – find out more.
- Career-focused degrees local to you
Many of our courses are validated by highly-respected universities and our progression partnerships in education and industry can help you to move on to work-related employment and graduate or postgraduate study. With options to study Higher Education part-time, you’ll be able to work and manage your other commitments.
- Small classes and dedicated support
Our Higher Education courses are designed to take you to the next level, and teamed with impartial information, advice and guidance every step of the way, we’ll help you to achieve your life goals.
- Friendly, relaxed environment
Higher National Certificates/Diplomas
Our Higher National Certificates (HNCs) are work-related higher education qualifications which will give you the work-related skills and experience for your chosen industry.
Choosing to study for an HNC at the College means you'll be paying almost half the cost of studying at university. An HNC is equivalent to the first year of degree study and on completion you can progress to a Higher National Diploma (HND), the second year of a degree or go straight into employment.
Higher National Certificates and Diplomas
Creative and Media
Higher National Certificates and Diplomas - Course Leaflet Downloads
Degrees and Foundation Degrees
In partnership with Middlesex University London, we run a Bachelor of Arts and a Foundation Degree in Counselling.
BA (Hons) Degree and Foundation Degree in Counselling - Course Leaflet Downloads
Teacher Education Courses
We offer a wide range of teacher education courses from Level 3 to Level 7, including courses validated by Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 (Formerly PTLLS)
- Award in English for Literacy and Language Teaching Level 3
- Award in Mathematics for Numeracy Teachers Level 3
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching (CELTA) Level 5
- Certificate in Education and Training (CET Formerly CTLLS) Level 4 validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Certificate in Education and Training Level 4 (Formerly CTLLS) validated by City and Guilds
- Diploma in Education and Training
- Diploma in Education and Training/Professional Graduate Certificate in Education and Training - validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Level 5 Specialist Diploma in Teaching Disabled Learners
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching English: Literacy and ESOL Level 5
Diploma in Education and Training and PGCE - Course Leaflet Downloads
- Diploma in Education and Training Professional Graduate Certificate in Education and Training
- Postgraduate Certification in Education: Post Compulsory Education and Training
If you are applying for tuition fees loans and maintenance loans through Student Finance England, you will need to use our legal name of WKCIC.
As a prospective student who is considering applying for a HE course at the College, there are some important documents that may affect your application and recruitment to one of our courses.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Admissions Team on 020 8442 3055.
- Tuition Fees policy 2018/19
- Higher Education Admissions Policy
- Learner Complaints Policy November 2017
- How to Make a Complaint - Employer and Learner Guidance
- Access and Participation Statement 2018
- Last Updated: 16 August 2018