We offer a range of Higher Education qualifications, including Foundation Degrees, BA (Hons) Top-ups, HNC/HNDs, postgraduate and specialist teaching qualifications. And if you’re not quite ready for a university-level course, Access to Higher Education will help you get there.
Study at the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London for:
- career-focused training enabling you to hit the ground running
- lower tuition fees than university, as well as access to loans and financial support
- flexible ways to study, including part time - ideal for working adults
- highly supportive teaching, with small groups and one-to-one support
- highly-qualified lecturers with industry experience in the subjects they teach
- courses run in partnership with respected universities and great opportunities for progression to employment or further study
Access to Higher Education Courses
Access courses are aimed at people who want to go to university and either do not have A Levels or have been out of full-time education for some time. Each university has a mimimum number of UCAS points required to study for one of their degrees. You need to be aged 19 or over to study for an Access to Higher Education Course.
Your Access to Higher Education Learning Loan will be written off if you successfully complete your (subject related) university degree, which means you won't have to repay it, and if you are aged 19-23 and your Access to Higher Education course is your first Level 3 qualification, your study will be FREE!
Access to Higher Education Course
Higher National Certificates/Diplomas
HNCs and HNDs are work-related higher education qualifications that provide the practical skills and experience needed for a particular industry.
An HNC is equivalent to the first year of a degree and, on completion, you can progress to an HND, which is equivalent to the second year of a degree, or go straight into employment.
Choosing to study for an HNC at the College means you'll be paying almost half the cost of studying at university. An HNC is equivalent to the first year of degree study and on completion you can progress to a Higher National Diploma (HND), the second year of a degree or go straight into employment. We currently run an HND in Creative Media Production: Games and Animation.
Higher National Certificates and Diplomas
Higher National Certificates and Diplomas - Course Leaflet Downloads
Degrees and Foundation Degrees
BA (Hons) Degree and Foundation Degree in Counselling - Course Leaflet Downloads
*This programme is quality assured by Middlesex University and you will receive a Middlesex University award on successful completion.
- Award in Education and Training Level 3 (Formerly PTLLS)
- Award in English for Literacy and Language Teaching Level 3
- Award in Mathematics for Numeracy Teachers Level 3
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching (CELTA) Level 5
- Certificate in Education and Training (CET Formerly CTLLS) Level 4 validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Certificate in Education and Training Level 4 (Formerly CTLLS) validated by City and Guilds
- Diploma in Education and Training
- Diploma in Education and Training/Professional Graduate Certificate in Education and Training - validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
- Level 5 Specialist Diploma in Teaching Disabled Learners
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching English: Literacy and ESOL Level 5
Diploma in Education and Training and PGCE - Course Leaflet Downloads
- Diploma in Education and Training Professional Graduate Certificate in Education and Training*
- Postgraduate Certification in Education: Post Compulsory Education and Training*
*This course is validated by Canterbury Christ Church University
If you are applying for tuition fees loans and maintenance loans through Student Finance England, you will need to use our legal name of WKCIC Group.
As a prospective student who is considering applying for a HE course at the College, there are some important documents that may affect your application and recruitment to one of our courses.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Admissions Team on 020 8442 3055.
- Last Updated: 20 May 2019