On our AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting Level 4 you'll further develop your skills to fast-track you to becoming a Chartered Accountant.
Management Accounting: Budgeting, Management Accounting: Decision and Control, Financial Statements of Limited Companies, Accounting Systems and Controls and a Final Assessment. Optional units include Business Tax, Personal Tax, Cash and Treasury Management and Credit Management.
Successful completion of the AAT Apprenticeship in Accounting Level 3, a good reference and attendance record.
Average Duration: The apprenticeship runs for 18 months
The Higher Accounting Apprenticeship is made up of a framework which includes:
- Accounting NVQ Level 4
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Apprentices may progress on to ACCA or CIMA accountancy qualification and become chartered accountants.
The apprentice is expected to attend college to attain knowledge, training and complete online exams. They will also be trained by the employer.
How To Apply
Complete the form below to apply for this apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship Vacancy Enquiry Form
- Last Updated: 03 July 2019
- Property Maintenance Operative
- Installation Electrician/ Maintenance Electrician
- Intermediate Dry Lining
- Intermediate Maintenance Operations
- Intermediate Brickwork
- Intermediate Wood Occupations
- Intermediate Painting and Decorating
- Intermediate Plumbing
- Advanced Wood Occupations
- Advanced Electrical Installation
- Advanced Plumbing
- Higher Construction and the Built Environment
Health and Social Care
- Healthcare Support Worker (HCSW)
- Adult Care Worker
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Lead Adult Care Worker
- Intermediate Clinical Care
- Intermediate Health and Social Care
- Advanced Clinical Care
- Advanced Clinical Healthcare Maternity Support
- Advanced Health and Social Care
- Higher Care Leadership and Management