The duration and delivery of the course is flexible and will be discussed between you and your tutor with a timetable that fits around you
About the Course
This course will help you develop understanding of basic administration concepts and practices, reviewing essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks. There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater. You will study business and administration national occupational standards, equipping you for the industry.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Understanding Communication in a Business Environment
- Understanding Employer Organisations
- Understanding How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, which can help you progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.