The duration and delivery of the course is flexible and will be discussed between you and your tutor with a timetable that fits around you
About the Course
Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives. People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal wellbeing. This course will help you to:
- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- Diversity and Ethics in the Use of Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Skills Theories
- Counselling Skills and Personal Development
- Using Counselling Skills
What Will I Need?
You will need to be eligible to study in the UK. Upon enrolment, you will be asked to upload residency and income documents for college funding purposes.
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, which can help you progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.