The duration and delivery of the course is flexible and will be discussed between you and your tutor with a timetable that fits around you
About the Course
This course has been designed to give you an understanding of the different forms of dementia and how to support individuals with this condition through person-centred care.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- Understanding dementia
- The person-centred approach to dementia care
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Person-centred approaches to the administration of medication
- Factors that influence communication
- Behaviour in the context of dementia care
- Benefits of engaging in social activities
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, which can help you progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.