start date TBA
About the Course
This course will take place twice a week in the evenings starting in February. Please register on this page and we will be in touch as soon as this course has a confirmed start date.
The following will be covered.
- Understand what the internet is, a bit about its history, how websites are made and displayed to users and consideration for building a website.
- Understand and explore user experience (UX) and how to apply it to individual and client work, including an understanding of why it’s important for user interface design. Introduction to HTML coding.
- Understand low and no code development, including content management systems and knowing which ones to use. Explore and apply HTML and CSS.
- Understand and apply agile methodologies and use of Figma for wireframing. Explore and apply HTML and CSS.
- Understand and apply web accessibility and SEO strategies. Explore and apply use of Wix, HTML and CSS.
- Present on progress of Wix and coding projects. Understand potential education or job next steps in web development industries and how best to approach them.
What Will I Need?
You will need to be eligible to study in the UK. Upon enrolment, you will be asked to upload residency and income documents for college funding purposes.
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you can progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.