26 January 2022
16 March 2022
9:30 - 11:30
About the Course
If you are currently studying an English language course at Level 1, such as Functional Skills, GCSE English or ESOL, this course can help you improve your results by improving your study skills.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- Learning styles
- Organisational/time management skills
- Memory techniques
- Reading strategies
- Planning and essay/letter writing tips
- Spelling strategies and common grammar mistakes
What Will I Need?
You will need:
- to be studying English at Level 1
- to be eligible to study in the UK
Upon enrolment, you will be asked to upload residency and income documents for college funding purposes.
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you can progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.