31 March 2023
02 June 2023
10:00 - 14:00
About the Course
This course is for those that are ready to move to the next step to working in this field. Part of the course involves working in a real studio environment, carrying out the skills under professional supervision. It will take place at the Tottenham Centre and an offsite production studio.
- Recap of Beginners course - intro to Intermediate audio post operation Tracks, Bus routing and simple Mixing
- Pro tools workflows within the Post-Production chain
- Introduction to the real work environment
- Mock VO session and Mix
- Mock/Supervised real VO session and Mix
- Assessment/review of work experience
- MIDI, EQ, Dynamics Space and Mix tips
What Will I Need?
You will need to be eligible to study in the UK. Upon enrolment, you will be asked to upload residency and income documents for college funding purposes.
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you can progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.