05 September 2022
04 October 2022
First Day Introduction: Monday 05/09/22 09:30 AM - Meet & Greet. Classes every Tuesday
This course runs on Tuesdays from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
About the Course
This course will give you inspiration and practical tools to start and grow. In a series of live, interactive webinars, delivered by Subcontractor Vspark, you will learn about marketing and finance, get a bank of practical resources, build your business plan and deliver a sales pitch. And you will get one-to-one feedback.
Over five days, you will discover everything from how to bring your idea to life through to how to make your pitch, taking in marketing, cashflow forecasting and finance, networking and selling, in between.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered during this course include:
- Bringing your idea to life
- Marketing (cashflow forecasting)
- Finance & regulations
- Networking & selling
- Making your pitch
What Will I Need?
- Resident in London
- Aged 19+
- If aged 19-23, your highest level of qualification must be Level 2+
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3 years before the course start date. For EU nationals, you must be able to provide evidence that you have been granted Settled/Pre-Settled Status as part of EU Settled Scheme
- Access to a PC/Laptop/Tablet (accessing Teams on a Mobile Phone will not be suitable for this programme)
- Available to attend all 6 workshops, the 6th workshop is a mandatory surgery workshop taking place on 26th of May 2022
How to apply
Please fill out the Book Now form on this page. You will then receive an email from us with a link to an online enrollment portal where you can complete your application, including uploading proof of residency and proof of benefit/low wage.
We will contact you prior to the course start date if you have not completed the enrollment stage.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.