The duration and delivery of the course is flexible and will be discussed between you and your tutor with a timetable that fits around you
About the Course
This course has been designed to teach you how insufficient nutrition can lead to a variety of health-threatening conditions, and how understanding the benefits of a balanced diet and the role of nutrition in the prevention and treatment of disease is fundamental.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- Explore principles of healthy eating
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, which can help you progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.