Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- International student Melany is flying through university on her Aviation course
- Discovery Channel ‘blown away’ by CONEL’s Media and ICT students
- Progressing in Teacher Education at the College of Haringey Enfield & North East London
- Reaching out to 240 vulnerable Londoners through the Young Londoners Fund
- New programme to boost entrepreneurship and upskilling for London’s under-represented groups
- Stephanie is reaching new heights with Travel and Tourism
- "It’s such a great learning environment" says Safa Radwan - Games and Animation student
- The class of 2019 learn more about what CONEL offers at our Freshers’ Fair
- Get into engineering jobs, with CONEL
- The class of '63 return to CONEL