Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Albert Kennedy Trust LGBTQ+ workshop
- Schools invited to rail and engineering apprenticeship and careers day with top employers at CONEL
- Number of adults re-entering education growing at CONEL
- CONEL academy football player signs with top Portuguese club Maritimo
- Students told to “Pattern Up” by local drama group
- CONEL tackles knife-crime crisis with education programme
- CONEL named one of the first Mayor’s Construction Academy (MCA) hubs in London
- Blog: We need to talk about Maths
- More FREE short courses at CONEL starting in 2019
- Students get ‘Career Ready’ in new mentor programme