Student Survey - Spring 2018
Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Students create inspirational blogs for British Science Week 9-18 March 2018
- Learning disabled students given sporting chance of careers at leisure centre
- ‘Losing my husband to cancer inspired me to pursue an apprenticeship in social care’
- National Apprenticeship Week 2018 – Top rail engineering companies promote careers at Apprenticeships Day
- National Apprenticeships Week 2018: Schools discover more about rail engineering careers at Apprenticeships Day
- National Apprenticeship Week 2018: Jobseekers discover more about future careers at Apprenticeship Jobs Fair
- Stop and Search talk from Ken Hinds to CONEL’s Public services students
- Students contribute to new crackdown on knife crime in Haringey
- French students visit CONEL
- Childcare students get ideas for their future careers at Nursery World Show