Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Students tell of ‘wonderful feeling’ as they celebrate their GCSE results
- “Next step after GCSE’s” – Akilesh Parlakee
- A Levels vs BTEC: Sports Science student Kamaria Baker-Martin
- A desk job was never going to ‘spark‘ Ellis’s interest. “Electrical work….it can take you round the world.”
- Mehmet wins his place at University; “building a better future for us all!”
- “I was all confused in secondary school and sixth form, but now I have plans! “
- “Never give up. Mistakes are the way of learning”
- CONEL celebrates its Media stars
- CONEL helps run Pan London 2019
- Ever thought about a career at the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London?