Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Donate a Coat, Save a Life: Crisis for Christmas
- Excellence Awards 2019
- Spurs Supporter Models 2019/20 Kit at New Stadium
- Save the date to kick-start your career in Accountancy
- Distinction Star for Scientist Mum at CONEL
- AOC Beacon Awards Finalists
- Media students work at Mullen Lowe
- Jeffrey Boateng: from student to full-time staff member
- Buddhist Monk brings tranquillity to north London
- “One of the reasons I chose CONEL was that the course was free!”