Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Mums celebrate English and maths success at their children’s school
- Learning disabled students serve up great community spirit at Ponders End café
- New apprentices to work on one of the biggest signalling projects on London Underground
- Oscar-winning movie producer inspires students at Film and TV Careers Day
- CONEL to offer cybersecurity courses after 36% rise in cybercrime
- Students encouraged to get fit and active during Health and Wellbeing Week
- Business students give support to underprivileged families in north London with Crutch Haringey
- Students call for public’s support for safety airbag inspired by Grenfell disaster
- The unveiling of a Victoria Cross commemorative paving stone in honour of Second Lieutenant Alfred Herring
- ‘Wonderful and inspirational’ tutor shortlisted for Further Education Lecturer of the Year