Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Students aiming higher at CONEL to gain places at university
- ‘The course at CONEL was more relevant to what I wanted to do’
- ‘The main benefit of an apprenticeship is getting the qualifications while gaining the experience’
- Students interview Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn at launch of exhibition they helped create on former Tottenham MP
- Student film-makers create their own movies with the London Film School
- CONEL accredited with Mayor’s Construction Academy Quality Mark for its high quality training
- CONEL achieves gold award in this year’s Reading Ahead challenge
- Students’ support leads to Enfield charity receiving £1,000 donation
- ‘Fantastic and dedicated’ tutor scoops Silver Award in FE Lecturer of the Year category in Pearson Teaching Awards
- CONEL students and apprentices celebrate their success at Graduation Ceremony