Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- Wig wash and drop Founder visits CONEL
- Make Your Future Count: Accounting Apprenticeships and Careers Conference event
- We’re helping to reduce youth violence with Makepeace
- Japanese Hair and Beauty students visit celebrity make-up artist at CONEL
- Training and discipline leads to first CONEL MMA Academy success
- Bereket shows he is top of the class!
- CONEL launches employment programme for young people with disabilities
- Donate a Coat, Save a Life: Crisis for Christmas
- Excellence Awards 2019
- Spurs Supporter Models 2019/20 Kit at New Stadium