Please follow these instructions to complete the 2018 Student Survey. Click here to access the survey (it will open in a new window).
Your student number is your login code:
Enter your stuent number and click 'Login'.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Invalid questionnaire’, it means you are not listed on the Target List of students participating in the survey. Unfortunately, at this stage your details won’t be added to the Target List.
If after having entered your student number you consistently get a message ‘Survey closed…’ it means you have already completed the survey once.
Once the next screen loads, please click 'Continue':
Select your answers carefully making sure you consider whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree or strongly disagree with each statement - 1 is 'Strongly Agree' and 4 is 'Strongly Disagree':
Select your answer for each statement, then click 'Next':
Complete all questions applicable to you.
If you are happy with your answers, click 'Finish'.
If not, you can click 'Previous' to go back to change any of your answers, then click 'Finish'.
Thank you for completing the Survey!
- Last Updated: 12 March 2018
- CONEL hosts Mental Health Workshop to over 100 students
- Step into Accounting Apprenticeships and Careers at CONEL
- National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships 2019
- Capital City College Group hosts teachers from Guangdong Construction Vocational Technology Institute
- I was stabbed seven times and lived: Enfield man shares his tale of survival and redemption with CONEL students
- CONEL nominated for top award… by its students
- Rail and Engineering Apprenticeship and Career Event
- Award-winning ex-student returns to CONEL to support the next generation of computer programmers
- “Konnichiwa CONEL!” Japanese nursing students visit Enfield to learn about UK nursing
- CONEL student becomes first fully qualified accountant from young leaders programme