10 years of National Apprenticeship Week - 10 reasons to choose an Apprenticeship at CONEL
Here's 10 reasons to choose an Apprenticeship with CONEL.
- One of the largest and most diverse range of Apprenticeships in London.
- Over 30 years’ experience in running Apprenticeships, and currently work with around 370 employers to train more than 1,000 apprentices.
- Our Apprenticeship achievement rate for 2015/16 was 6.5% above the national average.
- You get to earn while you learn, usually spending four days a week training on the job with your employer and one day a week studying at College.
- No tuition fees, as these are covered by your employer, unlike university where you can expect to pay up to £9,000 a year.
- Our last Ofsted found the College to be ‘outstanding’ and ‘good’ across all inspection areas.
- 95% of employers we work with are satisfied with the training we have delivered.
- We put the learner at the heart of what we do, and our values drive our behaviour and what we expect from them and our staff.
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors who are experts in their field, many of whom have worked in the industry in which they teach.
- A dedicated Apprenticeship Team to liaise with your employer and support you throughout your training.
- Last Updated: 22 September 2017