10 years of National Apprenticeship Week - 10 reasons companies should choose an Apprenticeship with CONEL
Here's 10 reasons companies should choose an Apprenticeship with CONEL.
- Over 30 years’ experience in running Apprenticeships, currently working with around 370 employers to train more than 1,000 apprentices.
- Our last Ofsted found the College to be ‘outstanding’ and ‘good’ across all inspection areas.
- Named number one college in London for employer satisfaction, and among the top 20 nationally in the annual FE Choices survey.
- Our Apprenticeship achievement rate for 2015/16 was 6.5% above the national average.
- 95% of employers we work with are satisfied with the training we have delivered, with 90% of our training repeat business.
- 97% of our employer partners agreed that training had improved employee skills and increased productivity, and 92% had seen standards improve in their organisation.
- 93% of employers would recommend the College to another employer.
- A dedicated Apprenticeship Team to help you set up your Apprenticeship scheme, recruit apprentices and support you throughout their training.
- More than 400 highly qualified and specialist teaching and support staff and over 100 qualified assessors and internal verifiers.
- Additional training outside of an Apprenticeship including management training, English and maths and health and safety.
- Last Updated: 22 September 2017