The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London are proud to present our Step into Accounting Apprenticeships and Careers Morning.
The event runs on the morning of 1 May 2019, kicking off at 9:30am and brings together the big brands Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, BKL Chartered Accountants, CIMA, CIPFA and AAT. FREE refreshments will be served during the morning. You will be able to keep up-to-speed in the accounting and finance sector by engaging with professional accounting bodies.
We would like to share our success stories with you. You can benefit from the conference by meeting key decision employers in person which will allow you to increase your visibility and receive recognition during the event.
What to expect from the event:
- You can network and meet like-minded apprentices and employers
- Find out the benefits of joining the AAT course
- Explore up-coming area around Seven Sisters tube station
- Enquire about the course and sign-up
- Learn about best in class experience
- You can start earning from £12,000
- Last Updated: 15 April 2019