Our open days are a chance for you to speak to our expert tutors about courses and all of the wide range of options we can offer you. You can even have an interview and receive an offer for your course, all on the same day!
You can also:
- Get advice on progression and how to get the qualifications you need for further education or employment.
- Get impartial information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to make sure you make the right decision for you.
- Take part in a range of activities to give you a taste of College life.
- Get all the help you need to complete an application.
Open Day Saturdays - 10am-2pm
12 May 2018
Why not come along to one of our Open Evening Mondays?
Mondays during term time - 4pm-6pm
Come along to one of our open evenings, perfect for visiting the College after school/work, to apply for:
Vocational Courses from Entry level to Higher Education
Career First – 4 – 6 Week Work Experience Programme
Pre-Apprenticeships in Accounting, ICT & Computing, Railway Engineering and Dry Wall Lining
|Monday 12 March 2018||Monday 30 April 2018|
|Monday 19 March 2018|
|Monday 26 March 2018|
|Monday 16 April 2018|
|Monday 23 April 2018|
How do I get there?
Our Open Days are held at both of our sites:
Schools and Careers Advisors
If you are a teacher/careers advisor who is interested in visiting the College with your pupils, or would like the College to visit your school, please click here for a list of services we offer.
View our Tottenham Centre Welcome video:
View our Enfield Centre Welcome video:
- Last Updated: 22 March 2018