Open Evening Mondays 4-6pm
Come to apply for:
- Vocational Courses from Entry level to Higher Education
- Career First – 4 – 6 Week Work Experience Programme
- Pre-Apprenticeships in Accounting, ICT & Computing, Railway Engineering and Dry Wall Lining
|October 30 2017||December 4 2017||January 29 2018|
|November 6 2017||December 11 2017||February 5 2018|
|November 13 2017||January 8 2018||February 19 2018|
|November 20 2017||January 15 2018||February 26 2018|
|November 27 2017||January 22 2018||March 5 2018|
Open Day Saturdays Book Now
10 March 2018
12 May 2018
Open days are a chance for you to speak to our expert tutors about courses and all of the wide range of options we can offer you and to have an interview and receive an offer for your course, all on the same day!
You can also:
- Get advice on progression and how to get the qualifications you need for further education or employment.
- Get impartial information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to make sure you make the right decision for you.
- Take part in a range of activities to give you a taste of College life.
- Get all the help you need to complete an application.
Wednesday 22 November 2017 OpenDay at both Tottenham and Enfield centres.
Win an ipad Mini!
You will be asked to complete an evaluation form before you leave so you can tell us what you thought of our Open Day and automatically be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW for an ipad Mini!
How do I get there?
The Open Day is held at both sites.
If you are a teacher and interested in visiting the College with your pupils, or would like the College to visit your school, please click here for a list of services we offer.
View our Tottenham Centre Welcome video:
View our Enfield Centre Welcome video:
- Last Updated: 28 July 2017