Sports Scholarship Programme
The Sports Scholarship Programme has been designed to assist the College's most talented and promising athletes in developing their sporting potential while studying.
The Programme offers young athletes aged 16 – 18, who are competing in their chosen sport, a College sponsorship that supports them physically and financially in their sports career.
The Sports Scholarship Programme Package
- Advanced conditioning gym sessions following a personalised agreed programme twice a week.
- Sports massage or therapy sessions for recovery, injury prevention and management or rehabilitation twice a week.
- Access to sports science and sports medicine support
- Individual performance planning, development, and support through the Sports Department, in conjunction with your coach.
- Video analysis in conjunction with your coach
- Assigned a Sports staff member as a mentor, who will support you throughout the programme.
- £250 toward travel costs when selected to a regional level team.
- £250 toward travel costs when selected to a national level team.
To be eligible, you must:
- be 16-18 years of age on the 31 August on the enrolling year
- be actively engaged in a sport at a club, regional or national level
- be enrolled on a full-time programme of study at the College’s Enfield Centre
- have the full support of your coach and/or club
- be prepared to act as an ambassador to the College and programme
- be actively competing for the duration of the development programme
Sports Hall of Fame
Kyron Williams - GB Under-19 100m relay team
Charlie Hunter - selected for the England Colleges’ Football Under-19s team
Ruddock Yala - selected for the England Colleges’ Football Under-19s team
Sam Doolan - selected for the England Colleges’ Football Under-19s team
Nuria Da Cunha - National Open Women’s Judo Championship, Gold Medallist
To apply, please complete the downloadable application form using the link below.
- Last Updated: 06 January 2017